- Chronic rejection, although I think we'd expect to see his PFTs go down more and more quickly with that;
- Something else viral, Epstein Barr virus is the big fear, or it could just be a cold hanging on or a touch of the flu;
- Bacterial infection, such as pseudamonus, moving down from his sinuses and setting up shop in the lungs;
- Hang over from all the dust in the house, the nebulizer melting down and going almost a week without HTS;
- Worsening depression;
- Change of seasons;
- Some combination; or,
- Something we haven't thought of yet.
Whatever it is, it's no fun for him or for me to live with, that's for sure.