Saturday, August 8, 2009

A quick update

Will is home. He got here about an hour ago. He's being treated for a bunch of stuff, mostly with oral meds but the antibiotic is IV. (It's a pretty nice deal, though, as home infusions go. It's every 12 hours and it's a slow push, so he just puts it into the line by hand over about 10 minutes. Beats 30-40 minute infusions every 8 hours, which was the last thing he was on, I think.) He's not on supplemental oxygen. So, this is all very good, we hope, especially if all the treatments work.

Anyway, I am beat to the end for some reason and feeling very much like I'm coming down with something and just want to go to sleep. So, I'll post a real update about Will's details tomorrow or so. (Hate hospitals; they're full of germs.)

1 comment:

Eb said...

Great news! So happy for you an your family. Rest well and I hope you get a lovely Sunday afternoon your family.