Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We're still here, sort of

Busy, busy. That's what my friend Shane calls me. "Hi, busy, busy" he'll say "how about lunch, lunch." We're all fine, I've just been too busy or too tired to post. After I get back from Hanford later this week, I promise, there will be posts on:
  • Garden update with photos
  • Liam's tree climbing adventures with photos
  • Back yard patio creation project, which Grandpa DM is going to kindly organize and supervise for me. I need more project like this where I say: I'd like a patio instead of a weed filled strip and then just sit back and write checks. Yay! Hopefully there will be photos.
  • Will's progress with iv abx (no photos), and the short news is that he's still on them and has to drive all the way to Seattle today to have PFTs in the hospital machine because they don't believe the results on his home machine. Basically, his lung functions are not getting a lot better. The stopped getting worse and then came back a little and now seem to be holding around 20% less than what they were before this latest episode, that is FEV 1 of 1.8 or .9 something, down from about 2.5 or 2.6. Sucks big time and Will still feels like crap. Hard core iv abx are enough to make you feel like crap all by themselves even without the reduced lung function and discomfort and worry that brings.

More soon. . ..

1 comment:

Eb said...

thinking of you Elizabeth. I hope Will's lungs improve and he starts to feel better. Hope you are taking a tiny portion time or you