Monday, August 11, 2008

Camera still MIA

This is officially a vacation day for me and I didn't feel like going into to the office just to get my camera so this afternoon I spent a few minutes sorting through older photos. It is hard to believe that in the space of a year Liam has gone from this:

To this:
Here are a few more favorite older photos. Listening reggae music with Daddy, fruit bat for Halloween with Grandpa DM, and noticing toys for the first time. I'll pick up my camera tomorrow and send pictures of the net-swing chair Will put up on the porch. It's something. Hard to remember that this time last year Will had been in and out of the hospital and the ICU at least 3 times in the space of 8 weeks or so and was on home IV antibiotics and powerful anti-fungal and anti-viral medications. We're so happy to have these days to enjoy!

No comments: